Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Am The Beginning

Fantastic and amazing startling in the light of technology. Fast, accurate and customize by billions of world population.

While, I still remembered, one of the chapter in Friedman's book The Nexus and the Olives Tree stipulates the impeccable roles of technology and its machinery within global economic system. A button may change the world's economy into upside down. A volatile figure of commodity or stock market may depress the players in the market.

No issues of Friedman's discussion here. In contrary, I am the beginning is the reason should I elaborates.

The preamble.

For a very depth first serious ever in articulating wonderland, I was invigorated by many of formidable bloggers. RPK, Anwar Ibrahim, Kassim Ahmad, Art Harun and so forth are those names whose inspires me to be part of their pantheon, I guess.

Permeating the knowledge, information and facts to the peoples of Malaysia. The way of stimulating interesting and exciting discussion virtually. Of course, about at the same time, a hope apparently enjoys and encapsulates mass attention as these will create the sense of urgency.

I am the beginning of hopes

The hopes will lead us to new set of rules, culture, thinking, government and identity. We want to talk about oneness and robust economy. Jobs available to all Malaysians. Economic growth records high rates reflects the crucially of affirmative action. Race based model is irrelevant.

No chimera hopes nor talks with no walk. It extremely requires relentless commitment and willingness to embrace change. These are hopes which all of us want solely for great Malaysia and great peoples.

Assuming myself in the center of stage of sharing knowledge and information, I pursue as many Malaysians for clean and more power in obtaining information. Need impartial and useful facts upon to the empowering peoples in decision making. Make up their mind in the way of consciousness and consciences.

Most of them, I mean the mainstream media speaks behalf of their (ruling power) interest and gluttons. Popularizing and intents to securing peoples votes. Promises and another promises been throws, nevertheless none of them appeal and convincingly to the peoples. Najib style of reforms, I help you and you help me slogan in recent by-elections were hostile and merely corrupted politician ever in Malaysian politics history. He is the Priest of Wild Wild West.

The peoples

I am under impression of performing extremely challenging task. I see least concerns of people’s plight being discussed and surmount comprehensively. I mean, who will care their hardship in struggling exorbitant prices of goodies and services? Who will cares when government knows best mentality promulgated Mathematic and Science in English within our national education system? Some example out of series of disaster policies.

Then, abolish, revise and adjust the policies according to their partisanship thinking. End of the day, nations at risk.

Winner and loser of these public policy battles among intellectuals, policy makers and the public resumes prolong the heat waves of discontentment towards short sighted government.

It is happening now. More is coming and I do not want to torrents this first post with nation failures.

Humanization and dehumanization

They are peoples out there who dehumanized. It is very appalled if peoples like us are unable to clarify our firms stand and precepts on particular concerns as countering platforms (humanization) while upholding the values of justice, fairness and democracy.

The society of Enlightment

Why? I am part of this society. Piece of work of Immanuel Kant die Aufklarung does taught me to revives the immatureness of human thinking waging the challenges of the powers (few) who tend to put our mind in captive mode.

Think Kant has successfully changed my world views on issues, behavior and even acts like Prometheus fire to strengthen the foundation of I am the beginning. I want the rest to be part of this society.

Educating, expressing, advocating and stays with the people’s democracy at all cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment