Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Boys


Let’s rock with My Chemical Romance, peoples! Yeah, I really love them so much. Make it happen, make it presence. I’m waiting; I’m waiting and now what? Danger Days is here on stage, buddy. Black parade to Danger Days, you know what, they are truly damn creative, luring and persuasive in producing quality lyrics and its crazy rhythm. I must say that My Chemical Romance songs have exhilarating their fans across the globe including myself which they, patronizing my heart and mind with every ‘please’ words and its beauty all the time. No one but just boys; Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Frank. I remember and remember me! Here some of my hits; Helena, You know what they do to guys in prison, Vampires will never hurt you and etc. And now, Na na na na!!!! Can’t wait to listen the entire tracks from its new album. More info, please log on www.mychemicalromance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment