Friday, June 18, 2010

The Tragedy Of Love

As further discussion post of All About Eve, I merely concluded Eve is somebody to love; famous phrase from Leighton Meester album. It is true then when I reach, really flirting my heart and soul at the very first time. The story of Shakespearians of Pericles, Prince of Tyre who burning the torch of love to Thaisa at the very first day they met at Pentapolis. The sixth knights, Pericles audaciously appealed with his motto In hac spe vivo which meant, a pretty moral. He came with no triumph. He came with dejected from the state of Tyre.

Similar thrust, she told me as hints at the early stage; trust and sincerity. It is imply of compulsion of pretty moral, King Simonides, father of Thaisa derived from Pericles pledge during the reception. Many of my friends and colleagues look for me and asks who is with you? I vehemently claim, it will comes with no time while my facebook is heavily scrutinizes by magnifying eyes. At one point of thinking, I never put myself in this position; emotion and love agendas. I am afraid to torn down the wall of secrecy and low self esteem. I am afraid of rejection. Rejection is failing me, that is why love and romantic relationship will never attach in my heart and soul until to date.

Well, if one knows whole story of me particularly the aftermath of the love tragedy at Pearl International Hotel last week, of course, the pleasures of the affairs is the result of the 'fast and furious' formula, I thinks the chemistry between us, to wit; I quote

The moment I post this writing, I am very fortunate that nascent and warm healthier relationship remains with courage of demanding each understanding with the blessing by Lord, although skepticism shrouded in many way of continuing the relationship. I am gaining my speed and confidence after the official 'YES' from her. It is motivating and encouraging feeling as life previously owed it to myself. I foresee hardship and commitment of post effect, the tragedy of love entails some risk to succeed. I acknowledge her responsibility as student and campus leadership in Universiti Sains Malaysia. I acknowledge her history and social backgrounds which cannot be the liability or burden of me. I acknowledge the matter of the fact of could not date with her every single day and most of the time, except exchanging SMS's and phone calls. It does not matter all. I cares the supremacy of act of love while triumphs the values and fundamentals of respecting each other with trust and sincerity.
I still remember, I had to demystify my feeling and thoughts on her through first live phone conversation almost two hours in the middle of the night. She laughed at me while I was tried to elaborate certain things and I could not; distortion of self feeling!
She knows my activism in democratic governance and human rights working areas. She knows my employment with the affiliated political opposition which she conceded as risky. She knows my increasingly vociferous as the topic of national interest is concern and debated. Prominent Indonesian writer, Pramoedya Ananta Toer said "to help all children of Humanity", we would to adopt his advice. I am proud of what she is doing for the university and herself. She is engineering and reconstructing her most favorite part of leadership themes within Universiti Sains Malaysia.

Anyway, in general, we unanimously agreed to accept each others with pride and honor. I am counting days. Counting days for hopes. Hopes. No. I am not desperate man finding the sublime of love. No. I am not throwing panacea for my solutions. Nonsense! Let me tell you something. I befriend and encounter with many girls, however, frankly, I only seems attract to some girl I prefer as ambitious and actually aware of her priority in life. I will not have my say in her features look like. I sense the values of humanist shares bonding us together despite she may disagree on the premise. More than one success story, I think complication of matters will occur. She likely insinuating ala Maroon 5 Wake Up Call song "So who are the hell are you to say 'we' " At this particular of time, I am very grateful the girl I love is alluring me with the quality of God representation. Balancing my excessive beliefs of impotent God and redeems through her natures of Genesis. She is my salt in Luke 14:34. The environment I want to create to fit us in. I lose my saltiness; therefore I want to re salt myself with her love. My dear Ivie, I realize I am untested man in love. I am not the man in the fable of Ida and Isidor Straus in the doomed Titanic, the co owner of Macy's department store who chose to die in each other arms rather than separate due to a lack of rescue boats for both men and women. I bear Pericles's promise to Simonides denying traitor ship

"By the Gods, I have not,

Never did thought of mine levy offence;

Nor never did my actions yet commence

A deed might gain her love or your displeasure." (Pericles Prince of Tyre, Act 2, Scene 5)

I would like to say this again. This is not the illusion of seeking intimacy or even tries to search as many opportunities as I want to meet romantic partners. This is my pledge of our commitment. No more and no less.

(Día-C es el amor a expresar sus sentimientos a través de la escritura y que quiero dedicar esto a usted, Ivie)



No comments:

Post a Comment