Friday, November 5, 2010

A Breakfast With Like Minded Young Patriots

The time has come for more excitement of democracy. The victory of Republican in latest polls indicate American want limited form of government, sending a strong signal to Obama’s administration particularly fiscal responsibilities and upholding the rule of law.

The failing to abide these elements led to protest and mounting frustrations. This morning, a breakfast with Andrew and Alvin; sharing and discussing lot of issues lingering us; young patriots and our despairs toward current administration.

We agreed government is too large, too intrusive and too powerful determining our thinking, believes and characters of personal forces. I too, share my opinion on some crises of the nation, taking to another level which is free market and what the small government can do to secure a better place to live.

Both Pakatan Rakyat and Barisan Nasional are like minded championing the peoples and create a moral hazard of individuals. Hate the failures; therefore government backed them up with populist approaches. Resources wasted, as a result of spending under the guise of welfares! End of the day, if you are lucky enough, you reelected, and otherwise, you will be put in cold storage.

Yesterday, Pakatan Rakyat loses both theaters. I may be not in capacity as party’s member to explain the reason of loses anyway, but there is always a reason for me to believe Pakatan Rakyat need to overhaul its agenda; gigantic populist government must alter into small or limited government. I tells myself, I rather become inefficient in me rather than inefficiencies in market system. This is self responsibility.

Let citizens bear the failure on its own. Let those victims hit their head on the wall, and say I got to do something about it. I don’t like this government, I want vote them out. I do not want to expect, oh, where is the government to help us, most of the times, right? Be independent. Fix ourselves.

I am glad that my friends; Alvin and Andrew have done the right things as responsible citizen of Malaysia. I too, have responsibility to continue provide ideas and input to launch our very first time of Tea Party Movement! Let the freedom ring. Blow the trumpet !

No comments:

Post a Comment