Saturday, November 20, 2010

Myself And Compulsion

He has confirmed to walk away from the party due to differences after months in PKR. Clashes of personality, or perhaps a distinction between what I want and what do you want. I tell you, if you are new member of the party, do not ever wish to go against so called superior or leadership. Here, we recognized 'subservient' as a norm.

They know best. I, myself is nothing than just a freshmen who need to be taught about obedience and respect the only man in the party. Yes, follow me then you will be secured. Dislike. Myself for the instance, I like to do what I want. I don’t care what they said about me. As I strongly believe, I rather become inefficient and I deserve meet the failure. That’s the only way to progress and become more resilient in the future. Why they need to spread abhorrence in order to epitomizing popularity?

Well, I lose my sense of individualist, what I can do given my best knowledge and what does collectively decide for the greater good. Collective thinking is absolutely violating my desire to create, foresee and emotionally which distorted by majority. Those who advocates ‘togetherness’ and common benefits, I had been in that situation previously, somewhere. It was a moral transgression and absurd!

You don’t agree, you are ‘told’ to quit although no one ask you to do so. In the case of Zaid Ibrahim, I don’t have many things to speak about him but if he thinks that he feels better with quitting the party, let him be. At the other side, who apparently happy with the news, should look forward and rectifying all claims and complaints for a better party. Democracy is fine and hard to exercise. One man, one vote providing us means to convince the people that PKR is a democratic party. What about each of them? Are they democratically elected? Are these means corrupted conscience and individual sense in the party?

A Marxist scholar, don't remember the name but it is likely, obviously the state of alliance between the leadership and intellectual or scholars in nineteenth century House of Hohenzollern at Berlin. As a result, they become venerable and invulnerable institutions. Do they (PKR or PR) emulate this? So? Who afraid now? You or me? They or me alone? Who feels insecure?

One man appears so threatens to the strength of party and leadership just because of freedom and individual liberty. I am not part of reformist age. I wasn’t there on the street screaming for justice and corrupted government to be wiped off. But I have a conviction to say and implement it if they (politicians) have in their mind as mine.

Someone reiterates me since day one; the history of the party must not be forgotten by, especially new members. If you are the member or part of the struggle whether during reformist age, then you are considered experienced and respected. Yes, this is the perception I always deal with.

My conviction and belief is relevant and I think if Zaid’s new party of himself endorses it, I will not hesitate to walk the talk with them. You don’t like him and there is goes saying a technical excuse such as “PKR is very disappointing with him as a result using BN’s media to launch attack against the party”. They use ‘we’ now. What if I say no? What is my platform to say no? Can ‘we’ fulfill my needs and expectation then? Oh, majority takes all! Is the decision irrevocable?

My hope is Zaid Ibrahim willing to embrace our determination of liberal matured democracy. It requires small government, market driven economy, and more vibrant individual liberty. My proposal to him, establish a movement which call more principles rather than political gimmick. Why not? The time has come to let new movement sparking their Enlightening and Reason to shine our beloved nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment